/’ray hong chill’/
Ruihong is currently a second-year PhD student at the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland. He works with Dr. Helen Huang and Dr. Hongzhi Yin. He was granted the bachelor’s degree in Detection Guidance and Control Technology at the School of Astronautics, Beihang University (BUAA) in 2018 under the supervision of Dr. Hong Zhang.
He is now working on graph neural networks and reinforcement learning, including theory and application (mainly for the recommender system).
- 05.2020 One paper is accepted by SIGIR 2020.
- 02.2020 One paper is accepted by TOIS.
- 11.2019 Receive the SIGIR Student Travel Grant for CIKM. Thank you CIKM!
- 08.2019 One paper is accepted by CIKM 2019.
- 07.2017 – 06.2018 Research Intern, Horizon Robotics Inc.
- Model-based reinforcement learning for autonomous driving.
- 07.2016 – 09.2016 Algorithm Engineer Intern, Swie Inc.
- Deep learning-based scolds detection for PCB chips.
- Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese (both native), English
- PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Acoustic guitar
- Basketball and football
Updated on 07/07/2020.