This is Ruihong Qiu’s homepage!
Ruihong is currently a first-year PhD student at the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland. He works with Dr. Helen Huang and Dr. Hongzhi Yin. He was granted the bachelor’s degree in Detection Guidance and Control Technology at the School of Astronautics, Beihang University (BUAA) in 2018 under the supervision of Dr. Hong Zhang.
He is now working on graph neural networks and reinforcement learning, including theory and application (mainly for the recommender system).
- Receive the SIGIR Student Travel Grant for CIKM. Thank you CIKM!
- A full paper Rethinking the Item Order in Session-based Recommendation with Graph Neural Networks is accepted by CIKM 2019.
- 07/2017 – 06/2018 Research Intern, Horizon Robotics Inc.
- Worked with the reinforcement learning team to do research about model-based DRL and autonomous driving.
- 09/2016 – 05/2017 Research Student, LEVIR Lab
- Worked on scene text detection and remote sensing detection.
- 07/2016 – 09/2016 Algorithm Engineer Intern, Swie Inc.
- Developed a vision detection and classification system for scolds on PCB.
- Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese (Both native), English
- C++, Python, MATLAB
- PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Acoustic guitar
- Basketball and football